Tuesday 17 November 2009

The Truth About Hardeep Singh Kohli

Yes, it's him again:

Saturday 5 Dec 2009, 8pm

The Truth About Hardeep Singh Kohli

 

"Hardeep Singh Kohli stands up. Actually, he might just do the hour sat down. He’ll chat, he’ll try and be witty and maybe even accidentally make you laugh. This is his first London gig after his debut Edinburgh show "The Really Naked Chef". (He won’t be naked or cooking though.) AGES 16+ Presented by Capel & Land Ltd."

£16.00. Concessions: £14.00

Arts Depot, 5 Nether Street, Tally Ho Corner, North Finchley, London.   http://www.artsdepot.co.uk

6 comments:

Plummy Mummy said...

Now that sounds good. We should leave the kids at home with their dads and go watch the show ;)

Raven said...

I'm tempted, very tempted...

Plummy Mummy said...

We've just spent two hours driving back from Brent x which is up the road from Finchley. That's after my hubby spent two hours this morning coming to pick me up. So much as I would enjoy Hardeep, I think I'll give it a miss. We gotta make him come to the Southeast ;)

Raven said...

That journey sounds horrendous. It'll be a wee while (as he might say) though before even the mighty Hardeep can pack the O2!

Plummy Mummy said...

Yeah but I think he could fit into the indigo room at the 02. Or there is always the Rugby Pavillion on plumstead common which holds comedy nights. Or the Tramshed in wildnerness Woolwich. Oooh I think I am going to find his fansite/twitterfeed/facebook page to just suggest this to him.
Blimey - I'm turning into a stalker which is just plain scary

Raven said...

or Up the Creek in Greenwich?

Yes, go on, stalk him, stalk him! He'll love it! Only gentle stalking in the best possible taste though (just in case that is considered incitement...).